1. Apply a small amount of GKhair gel for more control
2. Part your hair as desired. Grab a small section at the front of your hair and split it in three. Position your hands so that they are facing towards the back of your head and not down. This will determine the path your braid will take.
3. Move the highest strand over the middle section. Repeat with the bottom strand moving it over the middle section. This creates a French braid.
4. Pick up a little more hair from the section next to the top strand and combine with your existing top strand and move it over the middle section once more.
5. Instead of moving the bottom section over the middle, drop it and pick up a section of hair to the left of that strand and move that over the middle strand.
6. Continue until you reach the desire length and secure with a small elastic or bobby pin.
How to make the Waterfall Braid