Although we may all want to change our hair at times; sometimes permanent change is too much of a commitment. Sometimes we just want a quick fix, a slight change; something more than an accessory or braid but not something as bold as cutting bangs or changing our color.
The faux bob is the answer a quick fix, reversible change.
- Start with your hair worn however you prefer; curly, wavy, or straight.
- Backcomb and spray with hairspray to add texture
- Divide your hair into two sections
- Begin with the side your hair is parted on
- Pull this section into a low loose ponytail with your hand
- Start to twist the top of the ponytail and tuck the ends underneath
- Secure the section by sliding bobby pins up into it
- Criss-cross the bobby pins for a secure hold
- Repeat these steps with the other section of hair
- Make sure the two sides join to create and even bob
- Set with hairspray
Let pieces fall out at the front and remember that the looser and softer the better. Whether you are wearing the faux bob straight, wavy, or curly, a slightly messy look is best.
Emma Ramsey- Style Guru GK