GK Hair The Best Hair Smoothing Treatment with Juvexin
Do you want sleek strands as seen on celebrities without spending hours in the salon every week? GK Hair The Best with Juvexin is the ultimate solution for giving you the kind of hair that speaks volumes for itself, literally. Juvexin is a keratin anti-aging protein blend optimized specifically for the hair to repair them, prevent breakage and return to a more youthful state. GK Hair’s The Best Smoothing Treatment has a concentrated dose of Juvexin to provide the ultimate in hair smoothing, and here is how it works.
The Best Vagan Hair Treatment gives the hair natural softness, eliminating the curly roughness of the hair and leaving it with pliable silkiness. It helps to tame the hair for up to 5 months during a single salon professional service. The Best penetrates the hair shaft and delivers important conditioning and moisturizing benefits.
How To USE GK Hair The Best Hair Treatment
GK Hair uses very simple methods in order for The Best to do its work. Here we will explain this process step by step:
- The Best starts with washing the hair twice with GK Hair pH+ Clarifying Shampoo to prep the hair for the Juvexin treatment and remove excess build up or styling products from the hair.
- Dry the hair with a towel and comb with a GK Hair Vent Brush. Then section the hair into four parts.
- Use the application brush to apply “The Best” onto ½-inch sections of hair.
- Be sure to stay ¼-inch away from the scalp while combing or massaging through the hair. Be generous with the strokes as all of the hair needs to be saturated in order for the treatment to have maximum effect.
- Allow the process to sit for 15 to 60 minutes. (15 minutes for fine, wavy hair and up to 60 for thick, coarse, tight curls).
- Wash the hair with warm water until the formula runs clear out. If hair is over-processed or red, shampoo the hair with GK Hair Moisturizing Shampoo focusing on the ends.
- Dry the hair with the use of a blow dryer on high heat, utilizing the GK Hair Thermal Round Brush, until 100% dry.
- Section the hair and flat iron with GK Hair Titanium Flat iron at 450 degrees. If hair is over-processed, flat-iron at 400 degrees, shaping the ends of the hair in a bend.
- Clients are free to wash their hair at any time after the treatment, using GK Hair Shampoos and Conditioners fortified with Juvexin.