Hair care is an important aspect of our everyday beauty regimen. While healthy, strong hair boosts the confidence and brings out your true personality, dull, dry or damaged hair can be equally frustrating to deal with and a major confidence wreck.
Poor dietary regimen, busy lifestyle, increased exposure to harmful chemicals and an increasingly polluted environment all have a toll on your hair shine, texture and overall health. But all hope is not lost! These simple, everyday hair care tips can restore the health and youthfulness of your hair.
- Remove tangles from your hair by brushing them before going to bed every night.
- Avoid brushing wet hair as it may cause your hair to stretch and break. Dry hair using your fingers. If you find knots in your hair, you can use a gentle, wide-toothed comb to remove them.
- If you are using a hair dryer, always make it a point to hold the dryer away from your hair. Always aim to direct air down the hair shaft and not directly into the roots. This will prevent hair burns and other hair damage from the hair dryer.
- Increase the intake of minerals and irons. Consume protein rich diet. Increasing your fluid intake can also improve your hair health.
- Stimulate blood circulation through the hair scalp by gently massaging the head.
- Always use water at moderate temperature to wash your hair. Excessively hot or cold water may also damage your hair.
- Avoid split ends by trimming your hair once every 7 to 8 weeks.
- Consider deep-conditioning your hair at least once a month.
- Incorporate Juvexin-infused products into your hair care regimen. Juvexin is anti-aging Keratin protein blend that rejuvenates hair follicles and restores the natural youthfulness and shine of your hair. You can easily find a wide range of Juvexin-infused products over the market, including the GKhair Juvexin Shampoo and the GKhair Juvexin Conditioner for daily use.
Just like your body or your mind, your hair needs proper care and attention. By tending to these simple haircare tips, you will notice visible improvement in the texture, strength and quality of your hair.