- Clean hair always looks best, if you are in between washes use a dry shampoo to eliminate an oily look.
- Unless you have ombré hair, roots are a definite no; roots look even worse in a photograph.
- Make sure you are free of flyaways but full of shine by using a serum.
- Finish with a shine light hold hairspray for a polished look that has movement.
- Use a matte primer to ensure a shine free look.
- Apply an extra coat of mascara to emphasize your lashes.
- A contrasting lip color is best to accentuate your lips.
- A little extra blush goes a long way to show off bone structure and your face shape.
- Wear silhouettes that suit your body shape
- Ruffles and flowy silhouettes create a fuller look
- Tailored garments are slimming and create a more contoured shape
- Black is always the most flattering color especially for plus size women dresses
- Vertical stripes add length to your body while horizontal stripes add width
- Solids are always more flattering than prints
- Bright colors draw attention and emphasize the area where they are worn
- The most important aspect to remember while taking a picture is confidence; feeling confident in your look when you smile will always show in a photograph.
Emma Ramsey- Style Guru GK