Red is bold, wild, fun and sexy; yet sophisticated. Although the thought of red hair may scare many of us, there is no need to be scared. There are variations of red within red oranges and red violets that are more subtle and less dramatic than the traditional bright red we tend to think of, and are afraid of.
- Cool skin with pink tones suit red violets, pink reds, and aubergine tones
- Warm skin tones with olive suit orange reds, cooper reds, and auburn tones
- Green eyes are a great contrast to red hair
- Red hair accentuates freckles
- Red usually fades to orange so maintenance is key
- If you hair is colored light light hair, color must be filled first
- If your hair is colored dark, the color must be stripped first
Don’t be afraid to embrace the bright and bold trend of red hair; consult your stylist to find out which red is for you.
Emma Ramsey- Style Guru GK