Dandruff has been one of the major problems associated with hair. Whether its men or women, the problem is common in both. It is referred to the flaking of the skin on your scalp. Dandruff can have several causes including dry skin, excessive oil production, shampooing your hair more often or seborrheic dermatitis. Dandruff is not a very serious problem in the beginning but it can lead to serious scalp injury, if you scratch due to itching and can become difficult to treat. However, dandruff can be very embarrassing at times, especially when you wear black clothe.
Several remedies for treating or controlling dandruff have been tested but few have been 100% effective. In this blog, we put together some of the most effective treatments to help you control your dandruff.
- Washing your hair with aspirin: Yes, you heard me right, aspirin has salicylic acid which is present in many anti-dandruff shampoos. It prevents the growth of dandruff and suppresses flaking.
- Using baking soda to wash your hair can reduces the fungi growth in your hair which can trigger dandruff. Just wet your hair and rub baking soda in your hair, and rinse it with water, without using a shampoo. You will gradually notice your dandruff is disappearing.
- Coconut oil: Massaging your scalp with 2-3 tablespoons of coconut oil and letting it sit in your scalp for one hour is a tried and tested remedy for dandruff.
- Lemon juice: lemon juice is not just tasty, it is a great treatment for dandruff too. Just massage your scalp with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and rinse it with water with some lemon juice added in it. This will help you get rid of your dandruff substantially.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera works as an itch treatment. The soothing effect of the plant will help you get rid of the itch and help you relax.
- Olive Oil: Massage your scalp and hair with olive oil and leave it overnight with a shower cap on your head. Shampoo your hair in the morning. This has been proved as a traditional therapy for dandruff.
- Best Shampoo for Dandruff: A shampoo is something that we have adapted to use every day. Getting habitual to other therapies and treatments may take time, but using the best dandruff shampoo is something very handy. GKhair’s Shampoo for Dandruff is specially formulated for severe dandruff problems. The Anti-Dandruff Shampoo is gentle on your scalp and contains no harmful chemicals. The shampoo for dandruff is mild andprevents dandruff buildup and flaking. It is instilled with Pyrithione Zinc to target fungus and bacteria and prevent itching. The formula contains Juvexin which is a keratin anti-aging protein blend that restores hair to its youthful state and protects it from future damage. The shampoo does not contain sulfates or parabens and it is approved by FDA.
Getting along with dandruff is difficult, and using natural remedies in a busy routine becomes hectic. Getting a shampoo for dandruff which can cure all your issues is more convenient and time saving. Use the GKhair Anti-Dandruff Shampoo 2-3 times a week and say goodbye to dandruff.